Sunday, March 27, 2016

School Supplies



I don't really know why, but I love school supplies! I always have. Lately, I've had the urge to head to Target and stock up. Perhaps it's knowing that Spring will be arriving soon, and I'll coming out of my hibernation stage I always go into in the Winter. It's my time to stock up on the gear I need (ok, want) and get back to work.

So, in lieu of going shopping, I've been window shopping on, where else, Pinterest. Can you tell by now how much I love this app? I've been browsing and pinning, making my virtual list of wants for when it is time to go shopping. But let's face it; when I'm finally set free in the store, I'll probably grab all the cool-looking gear, especially anything pink and purple.

Here's a look at my current shopping list:

Notepads
Post-its
Crayons
Colored pens
Paper clips in various colors

I think that's a good start. The real fun is when I'm standing in front of the school supplies aisle and start browsing.

What's on your typical school supply list?

No comments:

Post a Comment