Thursday, June 9, 2016

The Morning Light



My husband was running late this morning and asked me if I minded making his breakfast. It was just after 7 am, and though that is extremely early for me (I usually sleep 'til 11), I didn't mind getting up to help. I let the pups out the back door and discovered the beautiful morning. The sun was out, the sky was a beautiful blue and there were no clouds. A perfect morning.

So perfect that I decided to stay up. I sat quietly on the couch with a cup of coffee, grabbed my iPhone and began playing with my apps. When I got to Pinterest, I found several quotes to pin to Spoken from My Open Heart. When I was done pinning, I looked at the board and enjoyed the mix of quotes, stories and pictures I've collected over the last four months since starting the board. I was really happy with what I saw.

It's amazing how relaxing and inspiring it can be to get up earlier than normal. The quiet and the view make it a peaceful way to start the day. Try it sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment