Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Get Back on the Wagon



One of my New Year's goals (I prefer "goals" to "resolutions") is to exercise more. I have this great 10-minute stretching video I can use every day that works perfectly for me. Since I can't do a lot of strenuous exercise because of my heart condition, this workout is the best solution for getting up and moving my muscles. I feel so good when I'm done with a session.

So why is it that after only two solid weeks of stretching daily, I fell into a big slump? Argh! I hate that! I've done a couple of days here and there, but nothing to get excited about. I really need to get back on the wagon and do my stretches daily.

Have you faltered on your New Year's goals? Do you have any tips for getting back on the horse? Share them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment