Friday, February 12, 2016

What's Your Favorite Social Media App?



I love Facebook and Twitter, and use them every day. But I tend to jump around with other apps from day to day. The one app I seem to forget about using is Tumblr. There are just so many!

Here's the way I see it:

Facebook is for connecting with friends - including virtual ones - on a daily basis, sharing things that are happening in your life, and commiserating with each other.

Twitter is a quick way to update what you're doing throughout the day and wander aimlessly through your feed reading about your favorite movies, TV shows, books, etc.

G+ is a cool place to post articles, blog posts, and other things you find online that you want to share with your followers, not to mention the cool extra feature, Google Hangout.

Tumblr...OK, again, I'm not familiar enough with this app. Can anyone share some details with me?

Pinterest is a place to save anything and everything you see on the Internet that you don't want to forget about, and share with your followers. I can lost for hours on Pinterest!

I know there are plenty of other apps out there, but these are the ones I notice teens using on a regular basis.

What I'd like to know is what apps you use? Which one  is your fave? Share with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment