Monday, February 15, 2016

How Could I Forget Instagram?!



On Friday, I talked about social media apps that teens use, and asked you to tell me which ones you used, and which was your fave. Looking over it, I realized I forgot a very important one: Instagram. How could I?! Instagram is an awesome app, and I love using it! I know many of you do too. 

Although I don't post to Instagram very often, I do love to see what users I follow are posting. There are some great pics out there!

My problem with this app is I'm not always sure what to post. I don't get out much, so I'm limited to selfies or my pups. I'm not sure how many of those I can get away with until my followers get sick of me. So I also post a lot of Reposts.

What is your fave type of Instagram pic to see in your feed? What are your fave pics to post? Give me some ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment